Whatever your trade, manoeuvring in the world of commerce requires, amongst other elements, skill, tenacity and certainly some business insight. Nonetheless, and so armed with these weapons, there exists some opposed forces in the marketplace to frustrate even the most judicious.
Our commercial litigation department prides itself as being a force to be reckoned within the legal fraternity, and a guiding hand through the legal systems and forums that dictates the conclusion of commercial disputes.
From the enforcement of rights and duties of a contractual nature, to the recovery of or compensation of damages from a business perspective, as well as lending sound legal advice throughout the litigation process, the STBB litigation team stands by their clients. Our field of expertise includes, inter alia: –
- Advice on commercial contracts;
- Formulation of contractual claims;
- Actions and applications for evictions;
- Interdicts of various kinds;
- Landlord and Tenant disputes;
- Construction and Building disputes;
- Insolvencies and liquidations;
- Disputes of shareholding or membership of business entities;
- Sale and purchase disputes;
- Enforcement of monetary claims and specific performance;
- Legal proceedings in both the Magistrates and High Court.
Our array of local and international clientele continues to receive sound legal assistance throughout the pre and post litigation phases. In the tentative world of commerce, what is indeed certain is that, with the guidance of our experienced commercial litigators, your business will be afforded its due protection and enforcement of its legal rights.