Our Corporate and Commercial team provides proactive and commercially focused advice to a diverse range of clients, ranging from start-up businesses to listed companies and institutions. With our expertise and commercial awareness, we specialise in advising on commercial negotiations and transactions spanning a wide range of sectors, including:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Law
- Commercial Property
- Competition Law
- Franchising and Licensing
- Legal Due Diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions
We recognise the need to project-manage transactions and, whenever there is a deadline to meet, we provide the drive and resources to ensure it is achieved. We assist our clients in realising their objectives by adding value in the most practical and cost-effective way and, above all, by our commitment to the success of the deal.
Our expertise covers the following:
- Insolvency / Business Rescue and Liquidation.
- Companies, Close Corporations, Join Ventures, Trusts and Partnerships.
- Directors (their rights and duties).
- Sale and purchase of shares.
- Sale and purchase of businesses.
- Shareholders’ Agreements.
- Association Agreements.
- Corporate Restructuring.
- Building Contracts.
- Patents, trademarks and Copyright.
- Commercial Agreements.
- Antenuptial and Postnuptial Contracts
- Notarial bonds and all aspects of notarial work